Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Three Pots

My favorite three


With everything that is going on in the studio and with family life being super hectic this time of year, the very last thing I probably should be doing is adding on more work, but I'm having a hard time letting go the fact that I want to enter some of my pottery in a show. The show is for small pieces (nothing above 5" tall) and will be judged on the 21st of December. I've sectioned out the pieces I'd like to enter. Just the act of entering will be a feat because I've never done anything like this before and it is scary venturing out for the first time.

Although these are my absolute favorites there is hesitation. I want to be in the game though. I want to just do it for me. Just to see what might happen. You never know. The best thing that could happen is I get a really good crit and I can make adjustment on my following pieces.

So, with a positive heart I charge into new waters!

No comments: