Friday, April 6, 2012

Stranded

Stranded.

Well, not quite, but it sure felt that way today while I was waiting for tires to be put on my car. As I sat there there urge to sketch hit me hard and so I decided to grab my sketchbook and start fleshing out the many people walking about the store. I quickly realized that I not only forgot to put my sketchbook in my purse, but that I had *NOTHING* to sketch on. Not a pad, or xerox paper or even some crumpled up receipts. I always have receipts I don't need shoved into the one pocket, but not today. Nope. The only thing I had to draw on was business cards and so, I drew. I drew on cards with the only other thing I could find in the bottom of my purse....a ball point pen. It was challenging but sorta fun to "doodle" with a regular Bic pen.







This one was a complete fail!
It was suppose to be a baby...lol




Testing the watercolor paper
Graphite, Watercolor and Acrylics on watercolor paper

No comments: