Thursday, November 9, 2017

Persistence


My china nemisis.


Persistence.

The only time limit that persistence has is the threat of quitting. There has been a continual issue in my studio that has found me wanting to quit a repair for good. This repair has required much more patience and a heap of persistence than anything I've ever encountered.

The breaks happened at
a most awful place in this design.

This beautiful break came to me about two years ago and for two years I have been trying multiple times to fix this beast to no avail. There have been a couple of times where I started to do a victory lap around the room, only to find the pieces rebroke during the sanding phase.

I remain perplexed, but confident at some point, persistence will pay off. It has to.


Stay strong!

No comments: