Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tizzy Thursday

Exploring sugar syrup and
china paints on porcelain paper weights


I'm in a tizzy today. The list of to-do's is long. I'm slowly getting through my list of graphics projects and housechores (like laundry...boo hiss) that I need to accomplish before tomorrow and before our big "pumpkin picking" weekend. I am totally gearing up for the Fall/Golf Outing tomorrow. I'll be sure to get a photograph of my donation all boxed up. I rushed it off to the committee head and felt my heart sink as he took it. I hate when pieces make me feel that way. I am excited, however, to see how it is received by members of community. If my heart sank to see it leave my possession chances are people are going to enjoy it.

But, onward to the list, which I won't bore you with, but I will tell you that last on the list for me to enjoy a nice glass of California cabernet while I slowly look at my new Wine Enthusiast mag. I am looking forward to this quiet time tonight cause today has, so far, been a major whirlwind!

No comments: