Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Idea....

Working Girl resin in bay tobiano
(almost done)


I have no idea how I managed to get work done yesterday with the cuteness that is bursting from the studio and the new ratties, but I did manage to bring the Working Girl resin closer to finish. I have decided that she will be my NAN 09 donation. I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't finish my "LIl Pumpkin" sculpture in time, but the problems on her legs are still a problem for me and I don't know how to solve the problem. I need a leg. Literally, I need to go and touch some horse legs for an afternoon. I'm honestly just lost when it comes to what is underneath and I need to feel it.

Wrinkles on a rattie, however, are quickly becoming something new I love to sketch and probably soon, flesh out in wax.

How snuggly soft!


My little piggly wiggly!

No comments: