Thursday, April 3, 2014

When Pets Go Bad

Warmblood resin that sustained
damage from a hungry cat.


Sometimes accidents happen. Accidents on original finish pieces and limited edition artist resins hurt. This particular repair came into my studio after the owner's cat got a hold of him and starting chewing on various parts. Since he was a resin it was much easier to fix than an original finish Breyer. None-the-less, the repair took a while and I documented the process cause I thought it might be interesting to view.

Repair on this piece was done using both Amazing Sculpt and Liquitex Marble Paste.

Have a piece that needs repair? My studio is always open to both OF and resin repairs. (China repairs coming soon.) Please email me if you are in need of this service. Thank you. (jenndanza@gmail.com)

Mmmm...chewey


Muzzle after many
layers of sculpt and marble paste.


Hoof fixed.



Muzzle fixed.

No comments: