Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ok, Where The Heck Did You Go?

Ok, where the heck did you go and what have you been doing?

Well, I suppose I needed a longer break from writing on the blog than expected and I got caught up with many things. First, I got very side tracked because of this:


New member in our family.
"Bear" our German Shepard puppy.

Bear playing. He's growing so fast!



.....but because of this fun puppy time I have totally been inspired all around and very happy about...well, just about everything. Here are some other things I've been working on while I was away. These are a combination of commissions and sales pieces.

I am available for commission work. Please feel free to email me at: jenndanza@gmail.com if you have a project you'd like to work with me on. Thanks!











No comments: