Saturday, July 1, 2017


China repair after the third try.

This site is a frustrating one.

This tiny bone china piece has been one of the most difficult repairs that has ever graced my studio desk. It seems as if nothing will hold this little one in place. I suspect that the weight of his backside keeps putting pressure on the repaired cracks, which are holding the brunt of the weight on the front.

I keep trying though. I have tried a variety of products. At present, the last product I tried has worked. Its black and looks like tar on his gorgeous bone china legs, but its far.

JB Weld seems to be holding nicely...for now.

No comments: