Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy New Year

Goodbye Old Site

Happy New Year!

Every new year there are resolutions and promises to one's self. Promises to change aspects of life that aren't quite going as planned. For me, 2019 prompted a very heavy and serious decision about my online presence. Although Ive had a website online since 2000 the entire site went dead during my divorce and eventual move to a new state around 2010.

I had spent countless hours up until that point creating my site and updating it, continually tweaking the html. Then, life happened and the site fell very silent. Not having the time nor the means to update the site properly started to weigh heavily on me. Another year went by and another promise was made to myself and another resolution broken, but I kept promising myself I'd update the site. Then, the years just started to fly by and pile on...

2012, resolution broken.
2013, resolution broken.
2014, resolution broken.
2015, resolution broken.
2016, resolution broken.
2017, resolution broken.
2018, resolution broken.

Finally, in December of 2018 I was done breaking this promise to myself and took the issue firmly in my mind and hands and propped it right into the fire and started working on fixing this once and for all. I literally worked for four days straight turning this promise into a reality.


New site. Opening page
Visit: JENNDANZA.COM


New interior pages


Although I will miss my old site because it was my creation 100%, it served its purpose well and its time had come. The new site is lovely and so easy to update and its all mobile friendly! So many things have changed in the world of website creation since 2000 and one needs to stay on top of such things in the world of art, even if its just art on little model horses.

Overall, I'm very thrilled to unveil it and the best part is that every aspect of art that I dive into is in one spot. All my ceramics, all my landscape painting, all my illustrations and all my equine art are all on one site.

So if you get a chance definitely head on over to

jenndanza.com

and check out all the different portfolios!

And, to end this first blog post of 2019 I'd like to say my final farewell to an old friend......bye good friend. Thanks for all your help throughout the years.....

Last glance at the interior pages









No comments: