Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Break

Very beginning stages of production


Spring Break....

Spring break came and went hence the radio silence. My son was off from school for about a week and for me that meant a slow down in the studio to enjoy my son's smiles, laughs, creative expressions and playful attitude about life. I believe that the later part of that list everyone should indulge in every now and then. Playful attitudes about life are just what I needed to regenerate the ol' creative juices. We did a little bit of everything including messing around with clay and paint and we visited some fun "kid only" places. Nothing like watching your child run around and enjoy life. It is soothing and tranquil. Not sure why that is, but it is.

Today I finally sat down at the studio desk and I've been on fire painting horses. I'm excited to share everything with you. I did take a quick shot of the upper studio desk. Good vibes going on all around. I'm completely blissful.

Sweet Bliss.

Quick shot of the desk today

No comments: