Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pandora

Iaret in progress


Lil Pumpkin in progress


Pandora internet radio has been keeping me company as of late in the upper studio. Tuning into stations that have been programed to my liking has been extremely meditative. I have found that my thinking is clearer and my work much more focused when I listen to Pandora. Throughout Iaret's production (Morgen Kilbourn) I had it on, but now my time with her is coming to a close. There is very little left to paint. I anticipate finish and full studio shots later this week. I have been doing more painting and less pastel work these days. The painting is slowly calling me back to illustration. I keep the calling in the distance.....for now. I can't deny a strong urning to be neck deep in a juicy illustration of animals going about their day. The pull is showing up on my horses.

No comments: