Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Woaha!

Woaha!
Bolt caught the other day during a storm


Wowha...

It's been a long summer, but as of this week I am officially back in the studio and picking up where I left off earlier in June. I took a much needed break and I am happy to say I am ready to be back at my studio desk. Problem with breaks is if you are in them TOO long you don't want to work and being poolside for most of the summer did wonders for my tan and infused some laziness in my work ethic. Of course, I did have some other stuff going on that needed attention, but as life goes on so do I. Afterall one cannot just sit around waiting for stuff to happen or for things to right themselves. We make our destiny.....and with that thought in mind I continue work on:

Quick shot of Mini Crusher


A Mini Crusher in dappled grey.
A Mini Fabrizio in dappled silver dun.
A Mini Maj in buckskin going grey (who will be a sales item very soon).
A Lil Pumpkin and some bases for those gals.
A Mini Scarlett in the most beautiful appy (I love my appies!).
A Halfie set.
...And I've started exploring some jewelry making. Just a little pendant creating which has helped me loose myself in fun. It's always important to just have fun.

My commission books will be opening again once I get a bit more done on current commissions. Well, back to the studio! It's good to be back.

No comments: