Monday, April 21, 2008

Muddy Monday Madness!!!

My son and I had a ball of fun making some ceramic pendants over the weekend. I made the balls and he pressed the clay flat. Here are some of the fruits of our fun labor:

This pendant came out really cool, it almost looks like a Koi fish swimming in a lake under a red sunset. Will be for sale on my Etsy Shop soon.

Sunset red glaze


Sweet pea! The scrolls on this one were just so darling before the glaze and after the tearose glaze had a chance to pool in the crevices I loved this particular pendant even more. This one will also be for sale.

Tearose glaze


I call this one my "breezy" one. I can see oak leaves on the grass in this one and it reminds me of late summer when things are just about to change and you get that one little brave leaf that takes the dive into fall first. This one is the smallest pendant in the bunch and will also be offered for sale soon.

Green glaze


I ran out of stretch wire this weekend, but did manage to make quite a few pendants with the wire I did have. There are two additional ceramic necklaces that I decided to keep from this lot. I wore my bright "Sunset red" one out yesterday and got quite a few compliments on it. Here is the entire lot that will be offered soon on Etsy.

Full lot of pendants coming soon


I'm not too sure when I'll get all of the pendants loaded in my shop, but keep checking later on during the day today and tomorrow morning for updates. If you do miss the pieces don't fret. I do have more coming and will offer them once I buy more wire. Right now though I'm giving everyone a chance at this one below! YEP, a free giveaway!!!

I'm calling it my "Four Star" pendant cause my son and I had a four star weekend making these and this one will be given to one lucky blog commenter on Tuesday, April 22nd (about 11:30 PM est.) Just leave a comment and tell me one "four star" thing that happened to you this past weekend! (Please, keep it clean.)

FREE GIVEAWAY PENDANT!!!!


Please note that only those who leave a comment here will be eligible for this drawing. All you have to do is leave a comment. One winner will be chosen out of all the people who comment. I will even handle the shipping costs and that includes shipping to Europe. Thank you.

No comments: