Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Quick Peek

Coming to auction in about 2 weeks


Wanna take a peek at the latest piece I'm working on? Here is Lynn Fraley's beautiful drafter resin "Blue". I know...I know its another appaloosa. I just couldn't resist when I saw him in person. He just screamed, "appy" to me.

Well, tomorrow is going to be a really fun day. One of my best friends is coming in from upstate NY for a visit! I've been looking forward to her visit for weeks now and can't wait to just hang out and talk horse with her. She has confessed she is ready to play with clay and I'm sooo into that! So today I must get everything in the house and studio ready! That's one time I don't mind cleaning up...its when good friends come to visit. House work is oddly never a chore then. LOL

Enjoy your day everyone!
I'll pop on later tonight to announce the winner of the pendant giveaway!

No comments: