Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Week....WHOOSH!

On the primer table


Another week has gone by....

WHOOOOSH!

It's been a very funny two weeks. Not a funny two in a "har har" way either. Between the curve balls that were thrown at me earlier last month in my personal life to the oddball amount of strange emails I've gotten from people who were long gone out of my life I have to ask, "Is there a full moon out or something?" And yes, there was a full moon out last night and last night seemed to bring the end to all things "odd" so phew, thank God. Odd things and curve balls hold no place in a fully functioning and positively spiked studio!!!

During all this though I did manage to get quite a bit of prep work done. I love to pour all that negative energy into seam removal and an old Love PAM was the perfect victim for my negative abuse; so too, was a Love QH stallion. Amazingly, I prepped most of the commissions visiting me and also prepped stuff I've been meaning to get a handle on for a few years now. Nothing like drama to get the mundane things done. LOL

I also had the pleasure of unwrapping my brand new Dorothy Graham custom while I was silent here on the blog. Meet my new boy the Trakehner in Copenhagen Blue. Isn't he a dream? I just love him and LOVE this Breyer mold. I'm so happy she was willing to paint this one up for me.

My new boy by Dorothy Graham


A moment stolen in the
dirt. Nothing like a dirt bath


Well, work calls and I screwed up a china painted piece earlier this morning so I have much to do to salvage it. I'll share it when it's done. It's a pretty plaque with flowers and a quote. Flowers and quotes have been very popular with clients lately. It's fun to work on....when the crow quills want to work.

No comments: