Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Silence

JAH SM remake project


The silence....is becoming a habit!

Habits are hard to break and that includes the good and the bad. This month I have totally dropped the ball on conversing studio happenings. My apologies. Life just got the best of me and the blog has suffered. I must admit though you didn't miss much. Here is a quick rundown of all that happened:

• Finished an Imp
• Finished a Ravenhill
• Pulled out the raku kiln and raku-ed!
• Made a few porcelain bowls that came out perfectly. No shimmy. No odd openings.
• Was invited to participate in another craft fair.
• Wrote a Newbie article for RESS.
• Finished an extreme remake for JAH (will appear in the July/Aug 2010 issue).
• Started painting a PAM in fleabitten grey. Sweet!
• Lil Pumpkins arrived from the caster. She looks great! A clean beautiful casting from MVS.
• Started designing a book on pastel/mixed media painting/remaking techniques.

There was other stuff, but I frankly can't recall . The days have been blending in together.
Be sure to check out the July/Aug 2010 issue of JAH and you'll find an extreme remake there. I really went nuts chopping things up and it is sure to be a fun project to follow.

Well, life calls again. Don't forget to catch me on Facebook. Many times I pop up quick shots of stuff going on there.

No comments: