Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LOAFIN-N-LAZIN....

Artist Choice #1 Lil Pumpkin


Loafin and lazin....that's been me lately.

I've been away from the blog for a spell. Easter, family, my son's 5th B-day and a myriad of non studio things held my attention. The spring weather hasn't helped. I have found myself soakin in the sun as much as I can and breathing in the fresh grass as it's growing. Watching the trees bloom and come back to life has been rejuvenating, but most definitely bad for studio work. Basically, nothing has gotten done.

Today was literally the first day since March that I've really worked. It felt good to be back in the studio. It was calming and serene. I worked on the first Lil Pumpkin from the resin batch. Half the run sold at the end of March and I plan on releasing the last few shortly. As soon as this artist choice piece is painted. I wanted to show her off with some spots this time around.

First ice cream of the season


Well, back to the studio and my pudgy little pony.

No comments: