Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Adventures

NEW release: Lil Pumpkin!
Only 6 remain for purchase!
See more info here.


Another week that is flying by! I had promised myself I'd keep on top of the blog but before I knew it I was behind...again!

Well, I do have a good excuse this week. No slackin or nuthin. I released my newest resin "Lil Pumpkin" to the general public and there have been quite a lot of emails to answer. I also like to keep the office flowing nicely and hate forgetting orders or fumbling with money so I generally take it slow in that area and make sure all my "T"s are crossed and all my "I"s dotted. All that, of course, takes away from time in the studio. So nothing was completed on the Mini Scarlett Im working on or the Taboo or the Imps, but next week, after things have settled down I'll be back painting and "doing".

No comments: