Friday, March 22, 2013

More

More finishes done in the studio. This time the finishes have been produced on a Sarah Mink "Elsie" resin (in bay roan) and a Brigitte Eberl "Mulette" resin (in dappled grey.) Both pieces took much longer than normal to paint because of the haring patterns, but I believe both created a good amount of challenge for me and I'm very pleased with how both turned out.

Both pieces have been produced using a variety of mixed media including: pigments, oils, acrylics and inks. Both pieces are also commissions and will not be for sale. My commission books, however, are open. If you'd like to work with me on a piece and have something specific in mind, please don't hesitate to contact me. (jenndanza@gmail.com)

Elsie resin in bay roan









Mulette resin in dappled grey


No comments: