Friday, December 20, 2013

The New Year...

A random shot of the studio.
PS: Dear Santa, I need new scissors. Thank you.

The New Year....it looms on the horizon and I can't help but look at what I've created in the past year. I can't help but imagine what more I could be creating. I can't help but think more time has run out.

That's probably the worst part of being an artist...the time factor. There is never enough time to complete all the projects that you are starting, have started, or will start. But for now, I look around my studios (both are a wreck, of course) and can't help but feel all the good creative energy there and there is no other option but to keep moving forward. I thought it would be fun to just take random shots of both studios tonight. LIke a little peek inside...

Several more days will pass and a new year begins. A new chance to do something even bigger....something even better....something grander than the last year. But really, time for an artist disappears when creating and its hard to believe another year has passed already, but alas it has. In these last few days of 2013 I find myself finishing up a few lingering projects but also looking forward to the start of the new year.

More Random Shots

Spongebog photobomb!!

No no, you're eyes are not
deceiving you. That artifact in front of the Affinity
IS indeed a cassette.

Argyle

That mess there in front is nothing.
Move along...move along.

No comments: