Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What Day Is It?

It's now day 15 into the international art movement "Inktober" and exactly 12 days since I dropped out. Yes, sadly I'm a drop out for "Inktober". I quickly became overwhelmed with other work and was reminded how I came to be more of a painter than an inker. That is, I really dislike using ink on my drawings. I really don't wish to revisit ink any time soon unless I'm penning a very fancy letter with a crow quill and calligraphy nib.

In the meantime, here is what transpired in the studio in place of "Inktober."

Caldero Resin in buckskin going grey.
Recently finished commission.
My commission books are open.












Majorific resin in blue roan Appaloosa.
Recently Finished Commission







Perhaps in November I'll paint little landscapes and still life's during the month. Now, that is something I know I can keep up with cause painting is just an absolute joy for me. Thinking....

No comments: