Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Full Force

NEW Reveler resin by Sarah Rose
Currently taking offers. EM: jenndanza@gmail.com.

These last several days I've been off and running with work full force. Getting sick as a freelancer puts such a crimp in things. The worst part was having to lie in bed all day and do nothing while my body recovered. Stopping or lounging is such a foreign concept to me. I am thrilled to be back working overtime.

Here are some of the pieces that were recently finished. The new Sarah Rose "Reveler" is for sale and I am currently taking offers on him until this Saturday, April 28, 2018.

Detail of Reveler's head.
Sarah did an amazing job sculpting this guy!
PACKED with details!


Sarah Rose "Jezebel" resin.
Commission. My commission books are open.


Head shots of the Sarah Rose resins.


Maggie Bennett micro lounging


Had fun with her spots.
My commission books are also open to micros!

No comments: