Monday, August 20, 2007

If You Were to Visit

Not feeling too chatty today so Ill let some photos do the talking for me. These are some of the things going on around the studio and house:


My studio desk is pretty much a disaster zone right now. I've grown accustomed to it this way.


In the kitchen Im pouring more sleepy little mice. Dried slip seems to in every nook and cranny of my sink. This batch of mice will need a bit of clean up.








I've had very strong desires to sketch recently. These are just a few of my more favorite doodles from my sketchbook.



On my living room table sit a few wax sculptures. This one is currently on my mind constantly.



And lastly, my china painting station upstairs. Another disaster area I love to be in.


That is pretty much the scoop here.

No comments: