Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Leg

Unopened goodness


It's the last leg of the grand "house cleaning" adventure here! I've saved the worst room for last. It's the upper studio/file cabinet section filled with old and mostly unused paper garbage. Each stitch of paper here needs my personal attention. Read it, sort it, and then shred whatever has personal info on it. I've managed to get through one box so far. ONE. It's gonna be a long, drawin out week and it isn't helping that some cool "paper" stuff keeps winding up in my mail box.

Beautiful and inspiring invite



In my quest to get to box two I found an unopened issue of Arabian Horse World. SCORE! That proved to be a perfect tool in procrastination! Sweet Arab goodness. There is just something so lovely about an Arab.

I think I forgot to share with you one of my favorite porcelain pieces from December. It was rather busy then and I was scatterbrained, for sure. This is one of my "Bittibabi" bowls complete with a scampering wee little mouse on the edge. Painted in Spanish Oils (which I have had a blast exploring and letting my mind chomp on and sink with swish). I anticipate a few more of these being created. I just love the way the organics of the mouse play against the geometrical shape of the bowl. Fun, fun stuff.


Bittibabi bowls with mouse

No comments: