Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Present

When it gets cold out...

Fill the head with pretty things

AND

Think green


Here.
Present.
Yo!

I'm here, just totally engrossed in getting my house in order. For three weeks I've scheduled out work and house chores for myself. It is a most mundane and boring thing compared to studio work, but I figure if everything in my home life is in order, my studio life will ultimately run better during times of deadlines.

Of course it's been dreadfully cold in NYC. The worst part has been the wind. It whips down the avenues and around buildings and just stops one in their tracks. I'm fairly tough to the weather having grown up in PA, but this year I have been choosing to just stay in and enjoy the warmth of the house. I drive when I can and have been living in my sauna. I am really missing summer.

No comments: