Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday


The start of an original canvas
painting ornament.
Approx. 2" x 2"

Black Friday found me finishing up some hand made original creations for sale at the Mercantile at The Lands at Hillside Farms. I'm so very pleased to tell you all that some of my work will be featured in their Mercantile store and I made a ton of stuff which caters specifically for them. I have loved going there just to sketch the animals and have enjoyed their fresh ice cream ("Chicken Scratch" is my personal favorite...they are sadly out of it this weekend.) and I can now bring my farm creations to the public and share them. I just got a sneak peek at the new pig "Otis" that lives there on the farm and I'm in love!!! He's absolutely charming and I can't wait to have some time to paint him or sketch him.

Today however, was about Christmas ornaments and I documented the process on one. Just a simple "Hillside" themed piece which was a lot of fun to paint. Enjoy your shopping adventures out there everyone.












Original painting ornaments
being offered for sale at Hillside this Christmas.

No comments: