Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Preparations

A few new tile ornaments.

This week found me preparing ornaments and hand made wares for sales and display at a local mercantile shop for Christmas. I love making tile art. It's very relaxing and fun to do. I'm hoping the tile ornaments will be received well because I'm dying to make more. My favorite this session turned out to be the "I Love You" ornament with the pretty bead. It was just a lot of fun to pair up all those elements and watch them come together.

These ornaments, along with many other original offerings for the holidays will be made and offered for sale at The Lands At Hillside Farms in Shavertown, PA.

Couldn't resist making at
least one chicken ornament.

Pretty design, type, beads
and a little ribbon together make for
an interesting ornament.

No comments: