Monday, November 11, 2013

In All Seriousness....

Creating one of a kind
Glass Tile ornaments.

In all seriousness, Christmas is almost here. At least the panic is definitely on for those of us who create holiday inspired art/gifts. There are only like two more weeks to really book and gets things completed for sale during the holiday season.

This year I'm centering in on various hand made ornaments to sell. I am very excited to announce that I will be selling my creations locally at The Lands At Hillside Farms in Shavertown, PA. I love Hillside. Each trip is always filled with great sketches of animals and people enjoying the sights and sounds of the farm and the ice cream (and fresh milk) is to die for! I am very excited and thankful for the opportunity to bring my artwork to the farm.

Once created the backings
need a bit of TLC.

No comments: