Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogger's Block

Bringin' out the harvest on porcelain


Perhaps it's the mice, the joy of using lots of orange paint on everything "harvest" themed or just the full moon itself, but I'm fairly sure I have blogger's block. I just can't seem to write anything quick and smart to accompany my pictures. I've been groaning at the thought of hoppin on the blog or reading other blogs. It's just not like me....at ALL! I love bloggin and reading blogs. I guess all that moving and groovin' and workin' away is just getting in the way. I just don't want to stop.

That isn't a bad thing, is it? Bad to wake up anxious to work? Bad to hate having to go to bed cause you have to sop working? Anywhoo....some goodies coming for the harvest pictured above with more on the way. Much more.

No comments: