Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Gettin Ready

Breyer CM getting some
layers of paint


The weekend was busy.

Between a JAH deadline and getting my critters ready for a show, I've been mad busy. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get all the pieces ready that I want to for the show. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing since I just found out we are only receiving half a table. I'll try my best to finish stuff and fit it all onto half a table. I know I definitely want Stormwatch finished and I've decided that my china Pixie should come out and play. This show is giving me incentive to finish both. They have sat unfinished for a while.

So, if you are going to Pocono Ponies Live I'll be there. I'll have a few raku pieces for sale too. A little of this and a little of that. If I can I'll bring bodies for sale. They'll be cheap.

No comments: