Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Day....

Fine English Porcelain bowl
with little blue bird


First Day of December!

It's hard to believe that soon another a year will have come and gone. November was a very busy month for me. It also provided me with much work and new ways of working. Some good, some not so good. The last days of November also found me thinking (with the help of a good friend...thank you....you know who you are) on the word "bigger".

So my mind has been stuck on that word and exactly how to bring my little world out into the big, "bigger" world. How? Hmm....I haven't figured that out yet but my mind is wandering, exploring, and solving issues. My mind isn't resting and I find that it is thinking even when I don't want to think. It is trying to solve this problem because this "bigger" problem solves many other "issues" here in the studio and household. It is in one word....well....big.

I go on thinking....

Brown bird bowl

No comments: