Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the Fifth Day of Christmas....

Kiko waiting patiently for her gifts


On the fifth day of Christmas I find myself reminiscing about how wonderful this past season was for me and my family. No one got ill this year. No one whined or argued. Everything went perfect. The food was perfect. The laughs were right on and perfect and the gifts given and received were exceptional this year.

Me and daddy


Speaking of the studio I'm trying to stay on vacation from it, but have already found myself rummaging through the clay. I pulled a few pieces the other day. I just had to get those out of me. They are out and drying in the boiler room now. Hopefully I can stay focused on being on vacation. I will take this time to slowly get my house and life in order. Wish me luck.


Yummiest of all gifts.
Looks good in my bowl too I think!

No comments: