Saturday, May 17, 2008

I See Floor!

A clean stock room! Yeah!


I can see my floor once again in my stock room!

On Friday morning I had to gather up some boxes and foam and wrapping paper in order to prepare the little first holy communion box for transport and hand delivery on Saturday (today). I was so disgusted by the condition of the stock room and annoyed that I didn't have what I needed at my fingertips that I just started ripping out EVERYTHING in that room!

It took the entire day to clean and organize my stuff, but it was so worth it! It feels great to be able to walk inside that room and not trip or not have to tip toe over junk on the floor. I even put up shelves on the one wall (left hand side, not in the picture) and gave my resin stock more room. I had actually forgotten about a few of the pieces I had! I'm excited to maybe finish the one little pony whose face I shaved off. I forgot all about her!

Well, the communion party is today and unfortunately I won't get to see the recipients face when they open up the china painted box. All presents will go in a pile at the party and will be opened later. Seeing people's faces when they receive these china boxes is the best part. Perhaps I'll get word that it was received well later in the week.

No comments: