Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yep! He Loved It!

Off into the sunset


I am so happy to report that my son LOVED his pony ride! Of course, I think he looked great atop the little pony. He sat so straight and smiled the entire time. He's already asked me if he could go riding again and I am happy to oblige that request! :)

I am also happy to report that both Sucre and Rasam are coming along very well. I have about an hour left on Sucre's production and then she will be up for sale. I have taken a new photo for you all to view. You can see a bit more detail on both.

Better shot of the two Arabs


The Rasam is wooing me to stay here in my china cabinet. I am sorta getting swayed to keep him. I am still undecided about it. I will say I was very happy to be painting horses again. I guess I just need to keep juggling many different art projects in order for me to stay fresh.

No comments: