Friday, December 19, 2008

I Be Tagged

Map from F&S

I was tagged the other day by my friend Lesli on Facebook. I have to admit that I couldn't figure out how to make a similar note on that site and even if I did I'm not sure 25 more people on my friend list would find this fun. So, I decided that mentioning 25 random things about myself here would be a cool blog entry and if you are reading this then consider yourself tagged! LOL

Here goes!
Thanks Lesli!

*******************************************************


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1). I live in Brooklyn, NY, but was born in a small coal mining town in PA. When I left for "the big city" we had one streetlight. The town now has two!

2). I have a younger brother who is a professional skateboarder.

JJ O'Donnell freestylin'


3). I have always been artistic. Even when I was a baby my hands would find their way to my diaper and I would inevitably find "things" and would draw on the wall with those diaper finds.

4). The Irish side of my family once owned a castle in the county of Donegal. Our castle still stands today and is a historical site..

5). Anytime I stay at a hotel I always take a photograph from the inside of my hotel room looking out the window.

Trump Marina, Atlantic City, NJ


6). I have been horse crazy for all my life and make my living painting and sculpting equine art and miniatures for collectors.

7). I have worked as a production assistant for Marvel Comics. It was the craziest job I've ever had.

8). I have illustrated two children's books.

9). It took my husband 5 weeks before graduating from college to ask me out. I've been with him ever since.

10). I have a slightly closed ear, a trait that was passed down from my father and that I have passed on to my son.

11). I love to drive.

12). My husband has never heard me sing.

13). I worked as a graphic designer and an in house cartographer for Field & Stream magazine. My bosses there were the best bosses I've ever had.

14. I hate clothing shopping. NO, I loathe it. Id rather be making art.

15). I prefer to text or email people rather than call them.

16). I never attended any of my high school proms because no one asked me out for the affairs.

17). I love rain.

18). I have pet rats and adore them. They are so sweet and loving.

19). I am afraid of bugs if they are alive, but I love to pick them up and study them when they are dead.

20). My husband and I had our honeymoon in Tahiti and it was the worst 10 days of my life. It was such an awful place to visit.

21). My favorite color is blue.

22). I consider friends to be extensions of my family.

23). When I was a little girl I wanted to be a nun when I grew up.

24). My first sculpture release sold out in 48 hours.

25). My hair is very long. It actually hangs down past my knees.

No comments: