Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sketchy

Internet service in my part of the woods has been extremely sketchy today. It comes and it goes and it took all day to try and get on blogger so no real meaty post today. I suppose its just as well. The china I painted and fired all has issues, and one has a chipping issue which is baffling me and is upsetting. If the piece were for me I wouldn't care but, of course, it's not. I also planted about 40 daffodil bulbs in the front of our house and gave myself one heck of a blister. So, along with being frustrated with the china painting I'm upset that I can't really pull any clay for a while. In any case, enjoy your evening and hopefully I can catch you again tomorrow, this time with pictures of the china painting projects that are developing here in the studio.

No comments: