Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Online Boutique

Online Christmas Boutique


Today I wrapped presents, boxed up orders and finally took photographs of all the pieces left from the Christmas Fair last weekend. I decided to hold an online sale and since it took most of my time to assemble and photograph and post online I figured I'd give it a mention here.

I had the kiln running today too. Fired a few of the mugs. All of which will be gifts to family members. I have something very special in mind for two of those mugs and I hope I can pull it off. My ideas are very "ocean" inspired. I may just go with a white glaze and draw a ocean or cabana scene on them. I've become very afraid of my glazing abilities. I need to get over that.

Some of the boxes
at the online boutique


Well, if you have the time and are curious to see what was left from the Christmas Fair please come and visit my Online Christmas Boutique. Lots of little stocking stuffers and some nice larger items too for yourself or a friend.

PS...I am also ashamed at how utterly disgusting and messy my studio looks in the video from the other day. I really need to get organized and ordered a couple of shelving units from Home Depot today too. I'll give another tour when things look a bit more tidy.

No comments: