Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cheeping Box


Awww....so sweet!


The workers in our local post office never smile. They can be down right mean if they want to be, especially if your box isn't prepped properly and they aren't feelin' in the mood to deal with it or you. You know you're in the city then. Today however, I got the pleasure of watching every single one of those attendants smiling with joy as my peeping little box was carried from the back of the station to the front window. My attendant had the biggest smile on his face as the box cheeped and peeped away with my new babies inside.

We now have pet chickens. Adorable. Sweet. Cheeping away happily at life pets. Nothing like a wonderful pet (or houseful of them) to make your day and keep you happy and healthy!

Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!


Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!


Hmmm....is it wrong that I am topping off a great day with yummy Cornish Game hens for dinner? LOL

No comments: