Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF!

Extreme SM Remake


TGIF!

Really! I'm thankful it's finally Friday. The week was a hectic one with a new school schedule that has been difficult for me to get used to. The weather has gotten brisk and I'm feeling rather under the weather.

I'm missing summer. I really am. I'm not sure if I'm missing the pool, the fun, the constant flow of family to the water or the endless hours soaking in the warmth of the sun. Not sure, but I can tell you I've been cold since the weather changed and I can't wait to complete all my chores and deadlines today so I can sit in my sauna. I have it all ready. I just need to complete a few things. The moment I get in there I'm going to sigh a sigh of relief and say, "TGIF!"

Here's to a great weekend!

"Commission Me" Imp For Sale
Interested? Need details? Contact me: studiodanza@optonline.net

No comments: