Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Office Day

Penny my pet hen


Blah!

Today was an office day here in the studio. Invoicing, paper work, designing new business cards and general organizing was needed and completed. Although I feel I have a better grip on the office aspect of my little business I feel empty and missing my art. I hope to get onto my wheel tonight and spin some new mugs for the Christmas Fair which is FAST approaching.

Until I can show off a few new ceramic wares though, I'll show off my chickies! They are approx. 6 weeks old now. I have grown very attached to them and they have just discovered how tasty bread can be. Sure helps that they like it when it's time to coop them up.

Lucy (Goosey) enjoying a lounge in the sun


And finally a quick video of them running to gather their treats. I love how they look against the green of the yard. Yes, the yard is still green and it's been rather warm out. I must admit I'm lovin' it! I'm not looking forward to snow yet.

No comments: