Monday, May 16, 2011

A Peek...

A peek at
the new office/studio


The new home is wonderful. I can't even begin to express to you how very happy it makes me feel to be back home in PA and how bright and positive this new house is to me. Each room is filled with good lighting and very good energy. I'm overwhelmed with creative vibes no matter what room I venture into which makes me very excited to see what transpires in the next couple of months art wise.

My focus in the house these last two weekends was preparing my son's bedroom, the kitchen and my office. Art work will get disrupted for a couple of weeks while I'm in transition, but I need a work space that is both comfortable and ready to go almost immediately when I move in officially in early June. I couldn't resist sharing a sneak peek at my new area to create illustrations and where I'll be working on finishwork and of course sculpting (small things.)

Before I left for PA for the weekend I tried to upload some sketches I did while on the train last Wed., but Blogger was being difficult. My creativity has been on. I suspect because of the new home and all the excitement revolving around new beginnings. It's all good and I can't wait to be back in my little home this coming weekend again.

I captured her dead on.
I'm very pleased and this was
my favorite from the session.



She kept moving her hand
which made it difficult to draw her


Yes, it was a flowered shirt....


Hat intrigued but was
difficult to draw

No comments: