Friday, August 8, 2008

Slacker

Slackin' off with Facebook


Ok, I admit it. I've been slackin'. Every so often my mind just wants to be left alone. Alone to play and do things other than art. I will admit to playing a bit on the pottery wheel this week, but for the most part I was beyond frustrated with my attempts and just resigned myself to the fact that I needed to let my mind wander on silly things like...like Facebook Horse Racing!!! It has been fun just doing nothing but wasting time. I strongly believe that a little bit of time wasted isn't really wasted time at all.

Ahh, very refreshing!


It's like a vacation for your mind. Oh, a bit of pool time helps the mind wander as well. The last weeks of summer are finding me pretty much attached to the pool with my son. To think that in another six weeks or so the weather will start to change, the pool will be closed and summer will officially be over makes my mind wander onto better thoughts.

Well, I'll catch you guys and gals over the weekend. I'll be sure to share some of the pottery that DID come out well. Off to see how my cyber horsie is doing.

No comments: