Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Technically Speaking

Pen & ink and acrylics on Bristol
FS please email: jenndanza@gmail.com


I have a love hate relationship with technology. I love that my computer is always on and instantly connects me with the world and that I can share what I make with everyone in the world. I hate when I can't get online. There is disbelief, then panic, then madness that ensues. How? Why? What? GRRR!! Help!

I've slowly been telling myself that next year I'd probably have to get a new Mac. This old 10.4 was ancient and things weren't running as smoothly as they once were. "Next year," I kept saying, but the old Mac was done. He wanted out and no amount of coaxing or pleading would bring him back, so, out went the old and in came the new. So far Im not totally liking my new Mac "Lion". I miss the familiarity of my old Mac and its lovely 13" screen. Take away 2" and suddenly I feel closed in and can't see. How will I design with less visual space? :/ I can't seem to focus on the type. Its too small which makes me feel old. Where's my glasses? What?

So along with trying to catch up on orders and dealing with Christmas I will have to make some time soon to fiddle with the "Lion".

Teeny tiny drawings
2" x 2 3/8"

No comments: