Thursday, March 5, 2009

In Manhattan

Handsome Brooklyn boy with
a dirty water dog


Today was a day of hustle and bustle in the city with my son and his fellow classmates. First school field trip into Manhattan. Riding the train with an entire class of little kids was an experience. The Build a Bear Workshop was fun but wasn't without it's "well, that was an experience" moment. Best part was watching my son eat his first "dirty water dog" on the street with the Empire State Building behind him. He was cool. Just calm and collected and he ate that hot dog on the street like he had done it many times before. Ate it right up too. I took a bite. It was really, really good.

I've been to many places during my life so far and nothing excites and holds my interest as much as Manhattan has and always will I suspect. I love living in NYC.

No comments: