Monday, March 30, 2009

One Little, Two Little....

Tryin' out the china cabinet


"One little, two little, three little ratties..."

Actually, there are five ratties total that are finished right now. I'm currently waiting (very anxiously I might add) for shipping boxes and a couple of other COA items to arrive at the studio in order to present the public with these finished creations. Hopefully, my orders will arrive this week. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Of course, while waiting I've been creating and have had great fun trying to pick out colors for the little Sleepy Bunny run. I decided to produce the run in fine English porcelain. I know it shrinks them down considerably, but they are so much more durable in porcelain and there is that love affair I have with the porcelain.

Start of the bunny conga


It's so creamy and lovely especially on the bunnies who have white showing. What has truly happened to these guys (and gals) is that they have now sorta become like little worry stones. You can hold them nicely in the hand and you can carry them around without worrying they will be broken or destroyed. I have all four hangin' out on my laptop as I check in with you all today. They are totally chasin' those Monday blues away. Too sweet.

No comments: