Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

A cheap find at the Salvation Army
is now my favorite crucifix in the house


It's a holy week here this week. I must be honest, I've gotten very little done by way of studio work. I keep finding myself just wanting to be silent, meditative, prayerful and without any distractions.

"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls." ~Mother Teresa

So, the studio is closed till Monday. I'll update my news groups today at some point and then officially be celebrating the Easter holiday. I wish you all a blessed and happy holiday.

No comments: