Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Uncomfortable, But...

Odd, but inspiring viewings

As uncomfortable as this artist's images are making me feel, they are also inspiring me fully: http://www.bedeltiscareno.com/

And although the pieces are mostly mixed media my mind is forcing me to think ceramic. Perhaps it's the glossiness of it all. In any case, I like the way my mind is twisting my own thoughts about ceramics and ceramic sculpture this morning over my coffee.

Somewhere floating around is also thoughts of my pony sculpture and my mind is forcing me to believe this piece is near completion for the sake of a NAN deadline, but my heart is telling me different. The dilemma? Rush to be a part of the party? Just let it be and get it right? The caster is waiting and I've stopped seeing...

Comparing sides.
One looks fairly decent, the other needs much work

No comments: