Monday, November 3, 2008

When Babes...

Finishing up a medallion sculpt in wax


When babes get sick moms and dads get the brunt of that sickness. Well, ok ladies, lets be honest, mostly its us ladies that get the brunt of it. All the tending and cleaning up after are usually left to us. No one does it quite like we do and everyone involved, even the wee little patients, know this. The past two days have found me tending to my son as his body fights some virus. I hope we are almost out of the woods soon. I really hate seeing him sick.

The last few nights have also found me sculpting. Working the wax around in hopes of producing some new pieces for the holiday season. Its been relaxing to move the wax about. As soon as I can share more photos of some of the pieces I'm working on, I will.

No comments: