Thursday, January 29, 2009

Making...making....making

Currently on Sale. Sale ends tonight.


Today was a day of making alot of things on my wheel. I was totally entranced with the clay today. I pulled on the wheel and made a few hand build pieces, but didn't enjoy the process of hand building as much as I thought I would. My hat goes off to those who can stamp, carve and build pieces without a wheel. It's more difficult than it looks.

I anticipated getting photos on the blog of the various pieces I made today, but I must confess this illness has gotten the better of me this evening. The chills, headache and general ickiness I'm feeling is over powering any desire to show off what I've accomplished today. So, I'll keep the photos for tomorrow. In the meantime, if you missed the ad for the little pony I'm selling you can catch it here on the blog. Just click the link above. Catch you all tomorrow!

No comments: