Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drawing: Two Hands

One would think there would be nothing left to learn about your fellow sibling after you've been on the planet 30 plus years, but I seem to learn something new about my baby brother every time I get together with him. Inevitably, every time we get together we have to show off our "pet tricks" and try to "one-up" each other. That's how it always was and I suspect how it always will be.

This time around I learned that he can twirl a pencil in both hands very fast. He thought he was a hot shot till I started drawing and writing with both hands. He knew I could use both hands, but not to such a great extent. When I am very careful and neat my handwriting from my left hand looks just like the handwriting from my right hand. Yeah, I won this time.

So, I thought it would be fun to pop a couple new drawing videos on the blog.
:D





1 comment:

Natee said...

So amazing! I wish I were ambidextrous.

I'd love to see your left-handed writing too. :D